School fee payment process
The new payment system involves generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR number) via the Remita platform and make payment at any bank nationwide, or pay directly with your bank credit card
1. To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
2. Log on to www.remita.net.
3. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
4. Select your institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
5. Click the name of service/purpose and select as appropriate or “other income from students”
6. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number”, “JAMB number” where applicable
7. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
8. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
For further assistance
Visit the University’s ICT Unit office.